An Enterprise family will not be home for the holidays due to a fire.
Curtis and Jennifer Bighem can only look in disbelief; they lost everything when a fire ripped through their four bedrooms home.
The house located on Mill Avenue and appears to have started in the kitchen.
Fortunately no one was injured.
The couple along with their three teenage sons lost everything in the blaze and without insurance; it will be a very tough Christmas.
Donations can be made to the Bighem family at any Army Aviation Center Credit Union branch.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.