Reports say fire crews responded to a blaze at an Albany home Saturday morning and had it under control in 20 minutes.
Authorities said it appears the blaze was started when unattended food on a stove caught fire.
No one was home when the fire broke out.
Firefighters gave oxygen to treat one cat.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.