December 11, 2013
WHIGHAM, Ga. (AP) - Georgia Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John Oxendine's office says a south Georgia woman died Wednesday in a kitchen fire in her home.
Oxendine spokesman Glenn Allen says the woman, 68-year-old Jean
L. Harris, died of burns and smoke inhalation as a result of the
fire at her home in Whigham in Grady County.
Allen says the woman had been cooking and attempted to put out a
grease fire on her stove.
|Get the ingredients you need to cook with Rach all week long.|
|Full length exclusive concerts from hot artists.|
|Take a break!
Classic Pacman, Frogger, Asteroids and more.
Sell almost anything locally.