- The annual South Walton Beaches Wine & Food Festival donated $10,000 to Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation (DCWAF) to help more than a dozen children’s charities in Northwest Florida.
- Update on stranded bottlenose dolphin under rehabilitation at Gulf World Marine Institute. The juvenile female bottlenose dolphin that stranded Sunday, June 28th in Panama City Beach was named Halo.
- During the execution of a search warrant on the morning of July 29th deputies with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office discover a .44 caliber Smith and Wesson handgun hidden in the suspect’s residence -- in an air vent.
- Governor Rick Scott announced today that he has asked the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to immediately begin investigating the 16 Planned Parenthood offices in Florida that perform abortion procedures to ensure they are in full compliance with the law.
- The new school year will be starting soon and the Florida Department of Health in Jackson County is encouraging parents to not wait until the last minute to schedule necessary vaccinations for their children.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Olivia Ware email@example.com
Station Contact Info:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195