ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Fire rescue officials in Orlando say a teenager found his parents passed out in their garage hours after they had gone out to buy baby formula.
Reports say the 15-year-old woke up around 1 a.m. Thursday and wondered where his parents were. He found them inside their car parked in the garage and ran to a neighbor's house for help.
The neighbor helped get them out and rescue crews took them to Florida Hospital Orlando.
Rescue officials say they suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning. Their six children were also treated outside the home and taken to a hospital for observation.
Authorities believe the couple may have stayed inside the car after returning from the store because they didn't have air conditioning inside their house.