About 20 Florida students became sick this morning (Friday) on the bus ride to school.
Rescue crews met the students at the elementary school in Lake County, Florida.
Authorities say the kids were coughing and had watery eyes.
According to deputies, the bus driver is responsible for bringing a pesticide called Malathion on the bus.
Officials decontaminated the children and adults by washing them down with hoses.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.