The following roads are closed due to flooding in Baker/Escambia Farms area.
1. Red Barrow Road from Finkel to Highway 189 and Finkel closed to through traffic.
2. Bowden Road
3. Horse Creek Road is closed at bridge near Rock Hill Road
4. Lynnwood Jackson Road
5. Looney Road (dirt portion)
6. Peaden Bridge Road
7. W. Kelley Road at bridge near LG Russel Road
8. Jordan Road about a half mile from Highway 189
9. Old River Road from Holloway to County Road 2
10. Lee Cook Road to Curtis Madden Road to Highway 189
11. Rock Hill Road
12. Sherman Kennedy Road from Dillmore Road to Red Barrow Road.
13. Cotton Bridge Park Near Baker Closed Due to Rising Water
The park will be reopened after the river recedes to a safe level. Other river parks are being monitored for flooding potential.
14. Old Dorcas Road is CLOSED from just east of O.B. Gatlin Road east to the Walton County line.
For more information, call 850-689-5772.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.