December 8, 2013
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - St. Petersburg authorities say a man
accidentally set his car on fire when he lighted a fuel-filled
lantern and it exploded.
Fire officials say 45-year-old James Nowacki was fishing near a
highway entrance ramp Sunday evening. He went to his car, filled a
lantern with fuel and left it on the front seat of his car.
Officials say the interior of the car exploded, possibly when fumes
or spilled fuel ignited.
Nowacki was not injured.
|Get the ingredients you need to cook with Rach all week long.|
|Full length exclusive concerts from hot artists.|
|Take a break!
Classic Pacman, Frogger, Asteroids and more.
Sell almost anything locally.