- On Monday, July 21, 2014, Investigators with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) began an investigation into the manufacturing of methamphetamine at 190 Moll Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Florida survivors in designated counties of Escambia, Jackson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa and Walton counties will have access to other disaster services and resources after today’s registration deadline of July 21.
- Deputies assisted the South Walton Fire District in aiding a six year old girl who was pulled from the bottom of the pool at Tops’l Resort, located at 9001 US Highway 98, around 4 pm Sunday afternoon.
- News 4's Brandon Rook is on a quest to take a deeper look into homegrown food scenes. Today he stopped by Ed's Restaurant in Defuniak Springs, Fla. to try their famous "Pub Burger."
- TAMPA, Fla. – Governor Rick Scott was joined today by state and local emergency management officials to remind Floridians that hurricane season has already started and now is the time to get a plan if they don’t have one already.
- PENSACOLA, Fla. – At the request of the state of Florida, the Federal Emergency Management Agency has approved a 14-day extension for storm and flood survivors to register for disaster assistance.