Caylee Anthony's Mother Called Back to Stand

By: CBS
By: CBS

Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, was called to testify again in her daughter's murder trial Tuesday.

The prosecution asked about the length of her hair in July 2008 and if it was colored. She also asked if the family kept duct tape in their garage.

Cindy Anthony cried several times during her testimony, when pictures of her granddaughter Caylee were shown and when she was asked to identify a shirt the little girl was wearing.

Prosecutor: "Would it be fair to say you've never seen that shirt at your house?"
Cindy Anthony: "I don't remember seeing that shirt."

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. If convicted, she faces a death sentence.

• by Don Location: Florida on Jun 15, 2011 at 10:33 AM
    Headline should read Caylee Anthony's Grandmother or Casey Anthoney's Mother.
  • by anonymous on Jun 15, 2011 at 06:11 AM
    I wish it would just be over with. Im tired of hearing about it.
  • by Josie Location: alabama on Jun 15, 2011 at 03:35 AM
    im just wondering if they cant prove how caylee died how can the state prove she killed her daughter and not just covered it up by putting her in the woods like she had with pets when she was younger
  • by Bunny Location: Dothan on Jun 14, 2011 at 09:00 PM
    I would LOVE to have just 5 minutes alone with that murderous *****! That would be the butt whooping of the year! What kind of evil person could do something so horrible to a kid?
  • by kathy Location: hartford on Jun 14, 2011 at 08:10 PM
    The more I hear about that story , the madder I get ... Casey is no mother , she is not even an animal .. no animal would tread their young like that . a monster , that be more like it ...Casey could apply for Lucifers job.... I am not for hate, but I am for justice. I sure hope that little girl girl gets that in the end ...
      by Betty on Jun 15, 2011 at 07:34 AM in reply to kathy
      You are so mad you can't even type straight. About animals not treating their young ones that way.... I had a dog one time she'd discard the runt out of her litter. She'd take the runt up into her mouth and walk out into the yard with it and leave it. I had to bottle feed the runt of the litter and you know what they make the best dogs.
        by kathy on Jun 15, 2011 at 09:48 AM in reply to Betty
        I cant typ strait because Im a forin, lol ..... and no I am not mad ... but justice need to be done for that little girl .. and I have to say . I am getting tired of this story ...And what you disribing here with your dog , is not the norm, but not un heard of , tyvm , I may be forin , and I may have typos, but I am not stupit, tyvm ....even if casey did not kill her own daughter , she knows who did ,, what mother does not seek help when you child is missing , or go to family for help ....??? its all very fishy , am I mad, not I am not,,, its not for me to judge , and I try hard not to ... so betty instead of ragging about my typos , why dont you try not to judge . there is americans in here that cant spell right ... so god bless you and yours .. and as I said , hopefully that baby will get justic, thats all it matters in the end ,, and not my spelling
          by Jane on Jun 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM in reply to kathy
          @Betty, this is an emotional issue and Kathy is entitled to voice her opinion regardless of typos or spelling mistakes. I was unaware that there is a typo patrol on these public boards. Perhaps we should also have one to "police" grammar and puncuation?
          by Betty on Jun 15, 2011 at 06:49 PM in reply to kathy
          Well Jeeez whiz Kathy, I was not making fun of your typing. I was just saying that this story gets your blood a boiling.So I guess I should have said that. But yes, I agree with you absolutely. When a mothers child goes missing I or anyone that I know that is a mother would move heaven and earth to find it. But thats not what Casey done. So did she accidently kill her or did she murder her ? I was kinda wondering that maybe Casey looked upon her child as a pet. They said at one point that Casey discarded her pets out into the woods.You said in your first post that you was mad, is where I got that from.
          by Betty on Jun 15, 2011 at 07:10 PM in reply to kathy
          Jane, Kathy is a big girl, let her fight her own battles.She says she is forin.Who's not forin ? They are having a cow over at the Immagration news story. I like the way she types, she's cool.
          by kathy on Jun 16, 2011 at 09:02 PM in reply to kathy
          well betty I did not take it personal , so no worries ... as for that casey ,,,I am at a lost for words, there , I realy dont care if the child died by accident or on purpose, the child is dead , and she knows what happened , accident or not , that baby deserved better then being stuffed in a bag and thrown out , Jmho... as for Immigration ,,, the laws need to be much harder then they are , if you want to be in the awsom country , do it the legal way , and that too is JMHO...
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 123881124 - wtvy.com/a?a=123881124