TROY—Troy University will be hosting a series of Summer Send-Off Parties this month at venues around the state and in northwest Florida designed to welcome new students to the Troy family.
Incoming freshmen and transfer students are invited to attend and meet future classmates, learn more about the University and kick off their Troy experience. Alumni, parents, prospective students and other friends of the University are invited to take part as well.
“The Summer Send-Off Parties will be a great way for students and parents to meet other TROY families from their area and to make connections with classmates, staff and alumni,” said Tara Morelock, Coordinator for Special Events at Troy.
There is no admission charge for the events and food is free to all who RSVP ahead of time.
Seven parties are scheduled, and new students are invited to register for an event in their area. Upcoming Summer Send-Off parties include:
• Troy, at the Stadium Club on the Troy Campus, on July 23,
• Ft. Walton Beach, at Ali’s Bistro, on July 24,
• Pensacola, at the TROY Pensacola Site, on July 25,
• Prattville, at Mellow Mushroom, on July 29,
• Birmingham, at Cantina Tortilla Grill, on July 30,
• Spanish Fort, at Bluegill Restaurant, on July 31, and
• Dothan, at Colby’s Restaurant, on Aug. 1.
To register for an event, or for more information, visit www.troy.edu/troy.