Rehobeth House Fire

By: Cynthia Washington Email
By: Cynthia Washington Email

A house in Rehobeth was destroyed in an early morning fire.

The Rehobeth Volunteer Fire Department responded to call of a house fire at 2 a.m. Friday morning.

The family and their pet dog was home at the time and was able to get out safely.

The Wiregrass Chapter of the Red Cross as also there.

They are currently providing clothing and housing to the family.

Susan Holmes of the Red Cross says the dog alerted the family to the fire.

She doesn't believe the house had any smoke detectors.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 255781541 - wtvy.com/a?a=255781541
Gray Television, Inc.