We have scheduled a Low Income Home Energy Assitance Program, LIHEAP, mass sign-up to ensure that all available funds are expended. Each sign-up will be held from 9am to 3pm on the scheduled date.
Barbour - Clayton National Guard Armory - August 27, September 17
Coffee - Enterprise Recreation Center - August 23, September 3
Coffee- Elba Recreation Center - August 20, September 4
Geneva - Geneva County Farm Center - August 22, Wiregrass Electric – September 16
Henry- Headland High School Auditorium, August 26, September 9
Houston - Westgate Recreation Center- August 19, September 5
If you have received assistance since June 1, 2013 will not be eligible for assistance.
Applicants must bring copies of the following documentation to be assisted.
• Proof of income for all household members. Anyone living in the household that is age 18 or older, is not a full time student and has zero income must get a notarized verification of zero income form filled out.
• Social Security cards for everyone in the household
• Picture ID of person applying for assistance
• An up to date heating bill. The bill must be in the name of the head of household or spouse of head of household.
• If you live in public housing, you will need to bring a copy of your lease agreement. The lease must show your utility allowance.
• If there are any children in the household that are not your biological children, you must show proof of custody.
• If your bill is past due and you are applying for Crisis LIHEAP assistance, you will also need to bring proof of a health related energy crisis. (Examples: signed Physicians statement, child under the age of 5 or an elderly person over the age of 60 living in the household.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.