RAINSVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- Authorities have identified a man who died in a suspected carbon monoxide leak in DeKalb County.
Reports say 51-year-old Charles Gerald Downer, of Rainsville, was found dead and two other men were airlifted from the home and were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga, Tenn.
Authorities say a generator was being used because the house had recently been remodeled and had no power.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.