Grass Fire In Ashford

By: Victoria Rosa Email
By: Victoria Rosa Email

Around 11:45 a.m. the Ashford Fire Department responded to the 100 block of Jersey Drive.

According to construction workers renovating a nearby mobile home, the fire started when the two men lit a pile of trash.

The wind began to blow the fire, which spread across a field, putting several mobile homes in danger.

Officials say you should always use caution when lighting fires, especially in grassy areas.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 233079671 - wtvy.com/a?a=233079671
Gray Television, Inc.