Enterprise Man Arrested for Sodomy

By: Press Release
By: Press Release

Members of the Enterprise Police Department have arrested Samuel Arthur Rodgers 59, of 323 Chickasaw Rd in Enterprise for one count of sodomy in the first degree. The arrest was the result of an investigation into an incident involving a victim under the age of twelve. Rodgers was arrested on July 09, and placed into the Coffee County Jail.

• by Samantha Brick Location: United States on Jul 20, 2012 at 02:26 AM
    Nasty old man...I have 3 daughters and if one of them was hurt in this manner I would be the one in jail cause I'd do something about it before the cops would. Sorry people who hurt kids in this manner should face a firing squad or a hanging tree. I wouldn't be nice though I would filet him first I know that's vindictive but he hurt a child and he needs to be punished period.
  • by SDole on Jul 18, 2012 at 09:31 AM
    Does anyone know if he is indeed guilty of this crime ? Yet ? He will be tried and recieve the chance to defend his position in court. This is afterall America and acting tough on the internet is not the court, so to the posters below with the exception of Phil,You are not doing yourself or anyone else any good with your nonsence.
      by kathy on Jul 18, 2012 at 01:31 PM in reply to SDole
      nonesense?? hmm , you know anybody that will put him /or her self in the light of molesting a child , should not have done what they done in the first place ..as for the nonesense on the punishment , our laws are not tough enough for pervs like that .. guilty or not , that is for the courts to deside .. lets see if it would be your child , of course that be nonesense too right ....
        by block on Jul 19, 2012 at 05:05 AM in reply to kathy
        Learn to speak and type english so we can understand your post
          by Anonymous on Jul 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM in reply to block
          Kathy is so sorry that you can't listen and hear english. We who can listen and hear english got what she said.
        by Beatrice on Jul 20, 2012 at 05:10 AM in reply to kathy
        Way to go Kathy, I think you and I think along the same lines. I hadn't read your statement and almost said the same things. I'm with you Kathy. Our laws are not HARSH enough for the crime.
      by Beatrice on Jul 20, 2012 at 05:09 AM in reply to SDole
      To SDole, you are so right..but as an American I too am also allowed to speak what I feel, on any subject I choose. One question for you though, I know what your message said, but if it was your daughter or son that they suspected of this crime would you be so lenient?
        by Block on Jul 20, 2012 at 08:41 AM in reply to Beatrice
        I really dont understand your post,yes you can speak your mind however It would help if your post made sence IE:(quote) ( but if it was your daughter or son that they suspected of this crime would you be so lenient?) The suspect is the one who comitted the crime is it not, so how does this make sence in your statement? Like I said Learn to speak and type english so we can understand your post.
          by Bunny on Jul 20, 2012 at 04:22 PM in reply to Block
          Block, you made several grammatical errors, and you incorrectly spelled "since". Also, the word "English" should always be capitalized. If you are going to point out other's mistakes, you should make sure that you don't make any yourself.
          by Bunny on Jul 20, 2012 at 08:50 PM in reply to Block
          Oops! I meant that it is correctly spelt, "sense", I misread and used the other word "since". Ha-ha!
          by Beatrice on Jul 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM in reply to Block
          You knew what context the statement was written in and you are swaying totally from the subject matter.
  • by kathy Location: enterprise on Jul 18, 2012 at 06:52 AM
    I dont know about you all , but a dull butter knife would take care of that , then tie him in the swamps and let the gators to the rest .. after all they have to eat too, that way to big for hunting season ...that sounds just right for this perv
  • by Ghuseline on Jul 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    Have his privates surgically removed and put him in a shared cell with a huge person named Tiny! Prisoners hate child molesters!!!
      by Anonymous on Jul 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM in reply to Ghuseline
      Surgically removed ?, you mean cut out with a jagged rusty tin can lid.Then thrown in jail with a few mean men.
  • by phil on Jul 14, 2012 at 09:08 AM
    what about a rape of child charge
  • by Beatrice Location: Samson on Jul 14, 2012 at 02:04 AM
    Keep him locked up for the rest of his life. Better yet the death penalty suits his crime, why should the tax payers support an idiot like him for the rest of his life.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 162435306 - wtvy.com/a?a=162435306