Authorities Respond to Laundromat Dryer Fire

The Dothan Fire Department responded to a fire at local business on Tuesday evening.

A dryer at Cherokee Cleaners & Laundry caught fire. First responders were able to keep the fire from spreading outside of the dryer.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 256268191 - wtvy.com/a?a=256268191