Nine attractions across Alabama made ConventionSouth magazine's annual most-unique group adventures list.
The list features 99 attractions across 16 states in the South and Caribbean Sea region.
The following places in Alabama were featured in the ranking:
- 5 Rivers - Alabama Delta Resource Center, Spanish Fort
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, Birmingham
- Bellingrath Gardens and Home, Theodore
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab, Dauphin Island
- Orange Beach Flyboard, Orange Beach
- Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville
- Oak Hollow Farms, Fairhope
- Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville
"The attractions on this elite list are some of the coolest and provide the most memorable adventure attractions for groups," said Marlane Bundock, ConventionSouth's associate publisher and editor, in a statement. "Meeting planners and the attendees they serve are seeking one-of-a-kind experiences that these adventure attractions provide."
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.