Lily is reunited with "Waldo" the teddy bear on July 9.
The smile is back tonight for a girl whose home burned in the Waldo Canyon fire.
7-eary-old Lily was on vacation with her family when the fire destroyed her home and her favorite teddy bear.
That teddy bear is the only thing she asked for after the fire.
It was actually a gift from Penrose-St. Francis Health Services four years ago.
Now she has it back.
"I'm probably going to play with her a lot and bring her everywhere."
(Carrie Rottenborn - Mom)
"She wasn't allowed to bring him on vacation because we were trying to make her pack light...that was the only thing she talked about after she learned the house burned...my hospital bear I lost my hospital bear."
Folks at the hospital tell us a Facebook post sparked a search for that bear...and the hospital found one on an employee's desk.
The bear had been sitting there for about four years.