More News 4 Headlines
FBI Searches Dothan Home
Posted: 3:19 PM
- Wednesday, FBI agents search a Dothan home on Whatley Drive.
GDOT Restriping Highways 273 & 39 Thursday
Posted: 1:41 PM
- If you drive on Highway 273 or 39 in Early County, you'll want to take extra time getting to your destination Thursday.
Kolomoki Mounds Back 2 School Bash
Posted: 1:36 PM
- Kolomoki Mounds State Park wants to send kids back to school with a bang.
Blakely Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Posted: 1:31 PM
- A Blakely, Georgia, man has been arrested on drug possession charges.
Attorney General Strange Reviews Complaints Of Violations Of Alabama Gun Laws
Posted: 12:50 PM
- Attorney General Luther Strange today released public statements about formal complaints received by his office concerning possible unlawful prohibitions of firearms by a state agency, local government and law enforcement, and two universities.
Florida Department Of Health Reminds Parents To Schedule School Vaccinations
Posted: 12:47 PM
- The new school year will be starting soon and the Florida Department of Health in Jackson County is encouraging parents to not wait until the last minute to schedule necessary vaccinations for their children.
Teachers Get Free Admission to Wild Adventures’ Back to School Splash
Posted: 12:25 PM
- Wild Adventures Theme Park is making it easier for kids to warm up to the idea of going back to school by letting them go back to recess first.
Okaloosa County Shooting [UPDATED]
Updated: 3:26 PM
- A Navarre man has been arrested in connection with a shooting in West Okaloosa County Tuesday that seriously injured a Fort Walton Beach man.
Historic Vance Theater in Downtown Chipley Gets A New Lease On Life
Posted: 12:05 PM
- The historic Vance Theater on Main Street in Downtown Chipley is being refurbished and remodeled by owners Don and Gloria Potts.
Voting Rights Conference and Celebration of the 50th Anniv. of the Voting Rights Act
Posted: 11:56 AM
- The National Voting Rights Museum and SOS, the Save Ourselves Movement for Justice and Democracy, are holding an inspiring and informative celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Voting Rights Act at Wallace Community College Selma on Thursday, August 6, 2015.
More More News 4 Headlines