More News 4 Headlines
Chinese Woman Has Massive Eraser Collection
Posted: 7:36 AM
- At the age of 11, during her visit to Shenzhen, a south China city, with her parents, for the first time Zhu was fascinated by erasers after seeing them in a local stationery shop.
Young Bear Cub Ventures into Oregon Drug Store
Posted: 7:35 AM
- A story so cute you'll bearly believe it.
A one-month old bear cub, roaming the aisles inside a Rite Aid in Southern Oregon Sunday.
Multiple Waterspouts Caught on Tape on China Lake
Posted: 7:32 AM
- At least nine towering waterspouts were spotted Monday over the central portion of China's largest lake, the Qinghai Lake, in the country's northwest.
This Day In History: Tropical Storm Alpha Forms in Atlantic Ocean (October 22nd, 2005)
Posted: 7:30 AM
- 2005 was an extremely busy tropical season, with historic storms like Katrina, Wilma and Rita. But, it also marked another first with the formation of Tropical Storm Alpha.
Remnants of Ex-Hurricane Gonzalo Sweep into Europe
Posted: 7:29 AM
- Wind gusts reached up to 55mph in Manchester as the remnants of Hurricane Gonzalo have hit the United Kingdom.
Severe Flooding Hits West Palm Beach
Posted: 7:26 AM
- At least eight inches of rain inundated West Palm Beach, Florida in the span of about four hours Tuesday.
Web Wednesday: October 22, 2014
Posted: 7:23 AM
- Every Wednesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at an assortment of the stories from our show that viewers and readers are talking about on our webchannel and related social media.
California Startup Develops Working Hoverboard
Posted: 7:20 AM
- A Bay Area company has created what could be the first functioning hoverboard which can float above a surface as someone rides it like a skateboard.
Unofficial Holiday of October 22nd: National Nut Day
Posted: 7:18 AM
- The unofficial holiday for October 22nd is one where you can get a bit nutty!
Tropical Depression Headed for Campeche in Mexico
Posted: 7:16 AM
- A tropical depression is headed toward the Mexican state of Campeche and is likely to strengthen to a tropical storm.
More More News 4 Headlines