News 4 Headlines
Teal Pumpkin Project Makes Halloween Happy for Children with Severe Food Allergies
- The Food Allergy Research and Education organized the Teal Pumpkin Project as a way to make Halloween a happy occasion for every child.
For those participating in the project, they place a teal-painted pumpkin outside of their door or a poster which can be printed off of http://www.foodallergy.org/teal-pumpkin-project. Then, possibly in addition to candy, they offer non-food prizes for trick-or-treaters.
Breakdown of Freedom of Information Act
- WTVY has used Freedom of Information Act to obtain documents including DCS Superintendent Tim Wilder's contract.
Under the law, it guarantees the public access to certain government records.
Troy University Students Launch Campus Kitchen to Address Local Hunger and Food Waste
- TROY— Troy University today joined The Campus Kitchens Project, a national organization that empowers student volunteers to fight hunger in their community, with the official launch of their own Campus Kitchen.
Plane Crashes at Kansas Airport, Killing Four
- WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- Officials believe the pilot of a small plane that crashed into a flight-training building at a Kansas airport is among the four people who were killed.
Reward Offered In Delange Harris Cold Case
- $15,000 Reward Being Offered For Leads In Case.