More News 4 Headlines
Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles to Increase Supervision of Sex Offenders on Halloween
Posted: 10:51 AM
- The Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles says they'll be increasing supervision of sex offenders Friday, October 31st.
Brandon Jamal Ryles Sentenced for Brundidge Double Murder
Updated: 11:24 AM
- Ryles Receives Two Consecutive Life Sentences.
Dothan Police Looking For Rhonda Sue Kidder On Theft Charges
Posted: 10:37 AM
- Kidder Wanted On Multiple Theft Charges.
Hackers Breach White House Computer Systems
Updated: 10:36 AM
- The White House has suffered another security breach but this time it wasn't a fence jumper.
Defense Attorneys May Begin Presenting Case in FAMU Hazing Trial
Posted: 10:18 AM
- ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Defense attorneys are expected to begin presenting their case in the manslaughter and hazing trial of a former Florida A&M University band member charged in the death of a drum major.
Jurors to Resume Deliberations in Perjury Trial
Posted: 10:12 AM
- OPELIKA, Ala. (AP) -- Jurors will return Thursday for a second day of deliberations in the perjury trial of an Enterprise lawmaker.
Apple CEO and Alabama Native, Tim Cook: 'I'm Proud to be Gay'
Updated: 7:50 AM
- In an essay written for Bloomberg Businessweek, Cook says that while he never denied his sexuality, he never publicly acknowledged it, either.
Unofficial Holiday of October 30th: National Candy Corn Day
Updated: 6:41 AM
- It's known for its tri-color appearance and dominating retail shelves on Halloween: candy corn!
This Day in History: PC Engine (TurboGrafx-16) Releases in Japan (October 30th, 1987)
Updated: 6:47 AM
- Before the Super Nintendo and before the Sega Genesis, the first 16-bit video game system available to consumers was the PC Engine (later sold in the US as the TurboGrafx-16) and it launched on this day in 1987.
Centre For Process Innovation Shows Concept for Windowless Airplane
Updated: 6:47 AM
- The Centre For Process Innovation, a United Kingdom product and technology research company, came up with the concept of flying windowless.
More More News 4 Headlines