News 4 Headlines
Dale County Commission Approves Budget for FY 2015
23 mins ago
- The Dale County Commission unanimously voted to approve the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget during Monday night's commission meeting.
For the second year in a row, the county budget has balanced in the black, and the second consecutive year they have granted employee pay raises.
UPDATE: After news conference, plane and pilots still missing.
Posted: 6:50 PM
- UPDATE - 6:34 p.m.
Per news conference: A fisherman traveling down the Chattahoochee River saw a strut of a plane earlier and called authorities.
Search teams with local agencies responded and began a search of the area. Upon arrival, they noticed downed trees; however, they did not see any sign of the plane or the two men.Authorities To Give Update On Search For Missing Plane.
Homelessness in Wiregrass Schools
Posted: 5:49 PM
- Your elementary through high school years can be a challenge, but they can be even tougher for kids without anywhere to call home.
In the last school year there were more than 29,000 homeless students enrolled in Alabama schools.
Troy University and Wallace Community College Signed a "Reverse Transfer" Agreement
Posted: 2:35 PM
- Administrators are making it easier than ever to get a degree.
Dothan House Fire
Posted: 2:06 PM
- No one is hurt after an afternoon house fire.
More News 4 Headlines
Juvenile Girls Missing in Dothan
Updated: 12:57 PM
- Schakellie Brown and Sabrina Riley were last seen on September 22, 2014 at approximately 11:45 a.m. at 1236 South Oates Street.
Three Dead in Birmingham UPS Shooting
Updated: 10:33 AM
- Shooting claims three lives
Talk of the Town: Blakely - September 23, 2014
Posted: 7:52 AM
- Every week, News 4 This Morning chats with Vikki Ford, the creative director of BackLight Marketing and Videography.
Unofficial Holiday of September 23rd, 2014: Checkers Day
Posted: 7:45 AM
- While it sounds like a day honoring the classic board game, Checkers Day got its start from a 1950s political speech from a man who would go on to be president of the United States.
This Day in TV History: The Jetsons Premieres (September 23rd, 1962)
Posted: 7:45 AM
- The Flintstones were the “modern, stone-aged family,” and they were followed by Jetsons, an animated sitcom set in a technologically-advanced future.
New to Netflix: September 23, 2014
Updated: 6:55 PM
- The popular online streaming video service, Netflix, frequently adds new movies and television shows for its customers to watch.
DVD & Blu-Ray Today: September 23, 2014
Posted: 7:42 AM
- Every Tuesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at the major and notable DVD & Blu-Ray releases of the week!
Trending Today: September 23, 2014
Posted: 7:39 AM
- Trending Today looks at the stories from the Morning Show that are being retweeted, viewed, shared and liked!
SpaceX Breaks Ground on Texas Rocket Launch Site
Posted: 7:38 AM
- SpaceX founder Elon Musk says his company expects to spend $100 million in South Texas over the next three to four years on the first commercial orbital spaceport.
Overcrowding Has Public Schools Going Vertical
Posted: 7:36 AM
- Pricey real estate and overcrowding have forced urban and suburban school districts to get creative.
More More News 4 Headlines