News 4 Headlines
Hello Kitty Restaurant Opens in Hong Kong!
- A Chinese-style restaurant dedicated to the Japanese cartoon character Hello Kitty has opened in Hong Kong.
Scrabble Dictionary Adds Twerking, Emoji and Thousands of Other Words
- Scrabble Dictionary has added "lotsa" new words for its players, and some are so "ridic", they'll make you "lolz".
Gas Prices on Memorial Day Weekend
- Triple A predicts about 33 million Americans will drive more than 50 miles during this Memorial Day weekend.
Giant Pac-Man in Japan!
- Hundreds of people in Japan set a new Guinness World Record Thursday by forming a giant image of Pac-Man with "the most number of people,” all in honor of the character's 35th birthday.
Safety Tips Before Firing Up the Grill
- It may seem like common sense to some but there are still many careless grillers. Chris Bennett of Academy Sports and Outdoors says most fires caused from grills could easily be prevented with a few simple steps.
More News 4 Headlines
Students Graduate from Ashford Academy
- Friday's graduation at the school could be the last one for students. But board members and supporters are still pushing to keep Ashford Academy open.
Takata Airbag Recall
- A massive auto recall has local car owners concerned and dealers responding
Memorial Day Travel
- Travel is expected to increase this Memorial Day
Local Tomato Crops off to a Good Start
- Sawyer's Produce in Malvern, AL preparing for a successful tomato season.
More than 228,000 flags at Arlington National Cemetery
- On Thursday, May 21, members of the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, known as the "Old Guard," placed more than 228,000 flags at gravesites in Arlington National Cemetery to honor the nation's fallen heroes.
Pensacola Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Offenses With Juvenile Girl
- The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has charged a Pensacola man with sexually molesting a female child on dozens of occasions between 2009 and 2013.
Army Helicopter Makes Unplanned Landing After Crew Hears Thump
- Aircraft will be checked out then, if no damage, resume normal operation
Florida Added More Than 25,000 Jobs in April
- Governor Rick Scott today announced that Florida businesses created 25,800 private-sector jobs in April 2015.
Subway Burglary Suspects In Custody
- Two people are in custody in connection with the burglary of a Okaloosa County Subway that was caught on surveillance video.
UPDATE: Cottonwood Woman Seriously Injured in Friday Morning Wreck
- Two people were taken to the hospital following a wreck this morning, one with life threatening injuries.
More More News 4 Headlines