Posted: 08/31/2010 - text
Posted: 08/31/2010 - text
Posted: 08/31/2010 - 4WarnWx: Cloudy skies through midday. East breeze 10 mph. A little afternoon sunshine. High 88.
Posted: 08/30/2010 - 4Warn4cast Variably Cloudy 30% AM Light Rain Slight Breeze East wind 7-14 High 85 Night Low 69
Posted: 08/29/2010 - 4Warn4cast Cloudy 70% rain chance SE wind 6-13 High 85 Night: 30% rain chance Low 70
Posted: 08/28/2010 - 4WarnWx: Mostly cloudy with some sunshine. Scattered showers (50%) and passing downpours. High 86.
Posted: 08/27/2010 - 4Warn Wx: A few showers overnight & early Saturday (esp coastally). Low 72, High 90 60% chance for showers
Posted: 08/27/2010 - 4WarnWx: Mix of clouds and sunshine. High 92. Slight chance for scattered showers (20%), mainly in the afternoon.
Posted: 08/26/2010 - 4Warn Wx: Mostly Clear, Low 73. Not as hot Friday, High 91, 20% chance showers inland/ 40% along the coast
Posted: 08/26/2010 - 4WarnWx: Abundant sunshine. Low humidity north of I-10. Slight chance for an afternoon shower. High 94.
Updated: 08/27/2010 - If you find yourself with nothing else to do on your day off, here are a few movies that you might like to watch!
Updated: 08/25/2010 - To avoid the pitfalls and potholes of holiday driving, consider these handy tips.
Posted: 08/25/2010 - All about the men and women who shaped America's Labor Movement.
Updated: 08/25/2010 - Many consider Labor Day to be the official end to summer. So, why not say goodbye in style?
Updated: 08/25/2010 - Fun facts about Labor Day.
Updated: 08/11/2011 - Online Resources
Posted: 08/25/2010 - The history of the day and what it all means today.
Posted: 08/25/2010 - 4WarnWx: Sunny, but not as humid. High 98. Record is 99 from 1983. Only a tiny chance for a shower.
Posted: 08/24/2010 - 4Warn Wx: Clear & cooler overnight. Lows 70-73. Hot & Sunny, lower humidity Wednesday! High 97, South Wind 5 mph
Posted: 08/24/2010 - 4WarnWx: Sunny and hot. Not as humid as earlier this summer! Only a few showers. High 96. (Record 98 in 1993).
Posted: 08/23/2010 - 4Warn Wx: Clear skies overnight, Low 74, lower humidity, Tues High 96, Heat Index around 100, mostly sunny
Updated: 08/23/2010 - PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) - Tiger Woods and his wife are officially divorced.
Posted: 08/23/2010 - 4Warn4cast Mostly Sunny Slightly less humid Heat Index 100-106 20% rain chance south NW wind 5-12 High 98
Posted: 08/22/2010 - 4Warn4cast Sun early humid Heat Index 98-106 50% T-shower chance High 94 20% night shower Low 76
Posted: 08/21/2010 - 4WarnWx: Mix of clouds and sunshine. Passing showers (50%) all day. Very humid. High 92. Heat index as high as 105.
Posted: 08/20/2010 - 4WarnWx: Lots of clouds. Lots of showers (70%). Lots of humidity. High 92. Heat index could be as high as 105.