A South Walton High School student was charged Tuesday, March 11th for poisoning his teacher.
15-year-old Nicholas Brandon Lucari intentionally added Germ-X hand sanitizer into a Diet Coke can that he knew belonged to and was consumed by his teacher.
The teacher became physically ill and went to hospital.
Lucari is currently suspended from school, pending an expulsion hearing.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.