DESTIN, FL -- Some areas of Destin remain flooded, including some city facilities. Below is a current list of flooded/closed roads and an update on city facilities.
City staff is also beginning a private property assessment for flood damage.
- City Hall – OPEN – parking lot partially flooded; use caution when entering the property
- City Hall Annex – OPEN
- Library – OPEN
- Community Center – CLOSED
- Creek Court – partial road blockage (sinkhole)
- Main St. at Planet Dr. – CLOSED – still pumping water
- Mars St. – flooded – pumping will begin this morning
- Sibert Ave. at the cemetery – CLOSED
-Kelly Street is closed between Benning Dr. and Snapper Dr- CLOSED
Many properties in Destin are still holding water. Please use caution when driving and avoid flooded roadways.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.