HOOVER, AL -- The biggest star in college football will make an appearance at SEC Media Days on Wednesday. Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is scheduled to make the rounds in Hoover during the morning session.
Manziel will be the main attraction at the Wynfrey Hotel, but not the only one. Four schools will bring new head coach to Media Days, including Auburn.
Gus Malzahn will be joined at Media Days by defensive back Chris Davis, fullback Jay Prosch and defensive lineman Dee Ford.
Other new head coaches include Kentucky's Mark Stoops, Tennessee's Butch Jones and Arkansas' Bret Bielema. The schedule of events for Wednesday's Media Day sessions is posted below:
8:30 a.m. - 11:10 a.m.
• TEXAS A&M (Coach Kevin Sumlin/Toney Hurd, Jr./Johnny Manziel/Jake Matthews)
• KENTUCKY (Coach Mark Stoops/Donte Rumph/Raymond Sanders/Avery Williamson)
11:20 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• MISSISSIPPI STATE (Coach Dan Mullen/Kaleb Eulls/Benardrick McKinney/Tyler Russell)
• TENNESSEE (Coach Butch Jones/Antonio Richardson/Ja'Wuan James/Jacques Smith)
2:20 - 5 p.m.
• AUBURN (Coach Gus Malzahn/Chris Davis/Dee Ford/Jay Prosch)
• ARKANSAS (Coach Bret Bielema/Chris Smith/Kiero Small/Travis Swanson)