RAINSVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- Authorities have identified a man who died in a suspected carbon monoxide leak in DeKalb County.
Reports say 51-year-old Charles Gerald Downer, of Rainsville, was found dead and two other men were airlifted from the home and were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga, Tenn.
Authorities say a generator was being used because the house had recently been remodeled and had no power.
|7:00pm||How I Met Your Mother|
|7:30pm||2 Broke Girls|
|8:00pm||Mike & Molly|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|7:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|8:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|9:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|7:00pm||Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special|
|8:00pm||One Direction iHeartRadio Album Release Party|
|9:30pm||Primetime News at 9|