RAINSVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- Authorities have identified a man who died in a suspected carbon monoxide leak in DeKalb County.
Reports say 51-year-old Charles Gerald Downer, of Rainsville, was found dead and two other men were airlifted from the home and were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga, Tenn.
Authorities say a generator was being used because the house had recently been remodeled and had no power.
|9:00pm||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|9:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|7:00pm||The iHeartRADIO Album Release Party with Katy Perry|
|8:00pm||The iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Lady Gaga|
|9:30pm||Primetime News at 9|