New Brockton Apartment Fire Folo.

Authorities believe food left unattended on a stove started a fire at a New Brockton apartment complex this weekend.
Firefighters from New Brockton,Elba and Enterprise responded to the public housing complex on Rainey Street, just after midnight on Sunday.
3-apartments were consumed in the blaze.
Fortunately, all occupants were able to get out unharmed.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189728991 -
Gray Television, Inc.