Authorities believe food left unattended on a stove started a fire at a New Brockton apartment complex this weekend.
Firefighters from New Brockton,Elba and Enterprise responded to the public housing complex on Rainey Street, just after midnight on Sunday.
3-apartments were consumed in the blaze.
Fortunately, all occupants were able to get out unharmed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.