DECATUR, Ala. (AP) -- A man suffered injuries from smoke inhalation during a house fire in southwest Decatur.
Reports say that his family was watching TV when they smelled smoke Sunday afternoon.
He said he opened the garage door and saw flames. He tried getting a fire extinguisher to fight the blaze, but the flames were out of control. He inhaled heavy smoke inside the home.
Firefighters from three engine companies and one ladder truck put out the blaze. Fire officials said it appears to have started in a laundry room.
|7:00pm||Big Bang Theory|
|8:00pm||The Crazy Ones|
|8:30pm||Two and a Half Men|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|9:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|7:00pm||The Vampire Diaries|
|9:30pm||Primetime News at 9|