WTVY  | Dothan, AL  | News, Weather, Sports

Enterprise House Fire


Credit: Michelle Smith-Arnold

Credit: Michelle Smith-Arnold

An Enterprise family is lucky to be alive after fire consumes their apartment.
Just after seven o'clock this morning, emergency responders arrived at a Dauphin
Street home. Shamika Presley along with her boyfriend and brother were asleep inside one of the sublet apartments. Miss Presley says a next door neighbor banged on their back door..., and that's when they awoke. There was no smoke detector… the fire appears to have started in the kitchen stove…


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 235941241