An alert guide dog may have saved her owner's life after sniffing out a gas leak.
The Daily Home reports Nancy Jones says she was folding clothes when Pooh brought her leash to her owner. After the poodle's leash was on, Pooh aggressively pulled Jones out the front door.
As she was being led out, she noticed the smell of natural gas.
Jones, who is almost blind, got the service dog from the Pilot Dog Program based out of Columbus, Ohio. Jones says when she smelled the gas, she thought to turn it off, but didn't know where to find the knob because of her visual impairment.
Jones says she plans to reward her brave canine with extra treats, new bows for her ears and "a lot of love."
|7:00pm||Frosty The Snowman|
|8:00pm||NCIS: Los Angeles|
|9:00pm||The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|9:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|7:00pm||The Carrie Diaries|
|9:00pm||Primetime News at 9|