The quick actions of Enterprise firefighters were credited with saving the life of Voncille Wilkerson earlier this year.
The 79-year-old resident was living at her daughter's Quida Street home.
It's believed an electrical short circuit caused the January blaze.
Mrs. Wilkerson was life-flighted to the U.A.B. burn unit in Birmingham suffering burns and smoke inhalation.
Doctors say the elderly woman has made a remarkable recovery.
Mrs. Wilkerson's ten children put on a party in her honor.
"I looked down the hall, I saw smoke. I was going to go out the window, but there was too much smoke and I blacked out, I don't remember nothing else," says Wilkerson.
At this time, construction crews are working to restore the house following the January fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.