A Dothan family is safe after their home caught on fire Wednesday night.
Around 6:30 p.m., Dothan Firefighters were called to a fire at a home on Chickasaw Street.
Fire officials say the fire started when the home's owner attempted to use the fireplace to keep the house warm.
After realizing he had lost control of the flames, the owner evacuated his three children and called 911.
No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.