An unattended fire may be responsible for sparking a much larger fire in the Goodman Community.
Emergency personnel from several agencies responded to the blaze and were able to keep the flames from engulfing a house and two mobile homes.
One firefighter says it's fortunate that there was no wind, which could have fanned the flames and caused more problems.
Authorities are cautioning people to be careful when doing outdoor burning.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.