Time to Recertify Handicap Tags

The Houston County probate office reminds residents that it's time to re-certify handicap tags and placards.

You have to re-new doctor's certificates yearly.

The necessary forms are available in the probate office, or at your doctor's office.

If your doctor can't find the re-certification form, they may call the probate office and have it faxed to them.