Fire Leaves Enterprise Family Without Home

A Wiregrass family is without a home following a fire on Christmas Eve.

Mary Hugley and her three teenage foster children lived in the three bedroom, brick home on Three Notch Rd. in Enterprise.

Fire officials say they received a 9-1-1 call from a neighbor around eight o'clock Sunday night, but when they arrived the home was engulfed by flames.

Officials believe the fire started in the kitchen around the Christmas tree

No one was inside at the time of the fire.

Mrs. Hugley and the children are now staying with neighbors.