A thirty-eight-year-old Dothan resident was found dead Sunday in a home on Hibiscus Circle.
Reports say the man had been using a gasoline powered generator inside the home to make repairs.
Detectives believe the victim died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
An autopsy will be performed today.
Officials are reminding everyone to never operate an internal combustion engine indoors or without proper ventilation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.