An elderly Geneva County man is without a roof over his head following a weekend blaze which destroyed his Hartford home.
Ervin Pouncey says he was running errands when he received a call that his Sixth Avenue home was engulfed in flames.
Officials believe a space heater started the fire. Fortunately, no one was injured.
The 70-year-old victim says it's terrible to see all your possessions go up in smoke.
Pouncey is living with his sister. He hopes to clear the rubble and put a mobile home at the same location.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.