The investigation is continuing into an early morning fire that destroyed an apartment and damaged several others in Daleville Wednesday. It happened around 5 a.m. at Dalewood Estates.
Officials say the fire started in the kitchen.
Tanya Darden, who lived in the apartment, was able to get her children out. Her downstairs neighbor heard the smoke alarm.
The Darden family reportedly lost everything in the fire.
The Wiregras Chapter of the American Red Cross has been contacted to help them with clothes and shelter.
|7:00pm||Mike & Molly|
|7:30pm||Mike & Molly|
|9:00pm||CBS Mountain West Championship|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|7:00pm||Lost in Space|
|9:00pm||Rules of Engagement|
|9:30pm||Rules of Engagement|