In Enterprise, eight families are without a roof over their head following a pre-dawn fire.
Around 2 am Friday morning, flames and smoke broke out in unit seven at the Brookdale apartments on Apache Drive.
Firefighters and police quickly began evacuating nearby units.
The fire started in Kathleen Arnold's apartment. Firefighters believe it started in the kitchen.
Arnold was treated and released from medical center Enterprise for smoke inhalation, and minor burns.
Neighbor Barbra Hester says she's having trouble breathing, and must now find a new place to live.
The coffee county chapter of the American Red Cross is assisting the displaced families in finding new places to live.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.