An electrical fire is to blame for the loss of a Dothan home early Monday morning.
Fire officials said the house fire at Chapelwood Road, caused by extension cords
Only one person was home when the fire started and no injuries reported.
According to authorities, a retired firefighter who lives in the neighborhood saw the blaze and helped slow the progression until the fire department arrived
Three people lived in the house, and are now being taken care of by their insurance company.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.