It is the first fire fatality in Enterprise in seven years.
It happened around one o'clock Tuesday morning.
Neighbors say they saw flames shooting more than 15-feet into the sky.
By the time firefighters arrived, the three bedroom home on Morgan Lane was completely engulfed in flames.
107-year-old Alice Corzilius was not able to escape the fire and was found dead in her bed.
Her daughter and the homeowner, 75-year-old Betsy Ann Gibson, told firefighters that she couldn't lift her mother to safety.
Authorities say candles may be to blame for that fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.