Several people are lucky to be alive after a fire, thanks to the quick actions of an Enterprise man.
Flames broke out at a house located on North Watson Street around 5 o'clock yesterday morning.
The house had been subdivided into separate apartments.
Authorities say one tenant had fallen asleep while frying fish on the stove.
Smoke filled the house in just moments.
Tony Eubanks woke up and smelled smoke.
He began knocking on doors to get everybody out.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.