State fire marshals say the unusual house explosion that took place last week in Brundidge was caused by a liquid propane gas leak inside the home that caught fire.
The explosion sent the 59-year-old tenant, Ruby Bowman, to a hospital in Birmingham where she is still in critical, but stable condition.
The force of the incident caused the woman to be thrown from the structure into her yard.
Bowman was the only person inside; however, the explosion caused several surrounding houses to be without power.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.