A Dothan home has been destroyed by fire. Around 7:30 p.m. Thursday, the Dothan fire department responded to a fire on South Park Street.
Firefighters were able to contain the blaze, but the house was a total loss.
Authorities said extension cords underneath some Christmas gifts may have caused the fire. There were no injuries reported.
|7:00pm||Mike & Molly|
|7:30pm||Mike & Molly|
|9:00pm||CBS Mountain West Championship|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|7:00pm||Lost in Space|
|9:00pm||Rules of Engagement|
|9:30pm||Rules of Engagement|