A Dothan home has been destroyed by fire. Around 7:30 p.m. Thursday, the Dothan fire department responded to a fire on South Park Street.
Firefighters were able to contain the blaze, but the house was a total loss.
Authorities said extension cords underneath some Christmas gifts may have caused the fire. There were no injuries reported.
|7:00pm||Survivor: Blood vs. Water|
|9:00pm||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|10:00pm||WTVY News 4 at Ten|
|7:00pm||Law & Order: Criminal Intent|
|8:00pm||Law & Order: Criminal Intent|
|9:00pm||Law & Order: SVU|
|8:00pm||The Tomorrow People|
|9:30pm||Primetime News at 9|