The victim of a Northwest Florida house fire has been identified and authorities believe cold weather played a role in the death.
Earlier this week, firefighters recovered Marion Cool's body inside his home on Foxworth Road, just south of Chipley.
It's believed the 60-year-old died from smoke inhalation.
Florida State Fire Marshall believes a space heater was the culprit.
With the current cold snap, fire officials remind people to be extremely careful and not use heaters around combustible materials.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.